About Footprints Nursery.
'We care about every step your child makes'
Footprints Day Nursery, formally known as Elim Day Nursery has been caring and preparing children for school since 1979. The needs of our children and families are paramount to us at Footprints, each child is valued and cared for as an individual, ensuring that all activities and learning experiences are met according to the individual child.
- We aim to create a warm and welcoming environment, to ensure all children feel safe and secure this allows each child the opportunity to achieve their full potential and receive the best start in early years.
- Our child-centred approach allows children to progress and develop at their own individual pace and level. Through planning we incorporate the children's interests as the focus of their learning and care.
- To work in close partnership with parents/carers, acknowledging their role as the child’s first educators to enable us to provide each child with the best possible care, play and learning opportunities.
- To support children to gain a clear understanding of right and wrong and to encourage such qualities as honesty, responsibility and respect for each other.
- To enhance children’s play through being positive role models, giving praise and encouragement.
- To build the foundation for children to become successful life-long learners.
- To work within the guidelines and requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and strive to see happy, confident learners who are prepared for the next step to Primary School.